Adjust and tension dinghy rigging with the ease of a lever.
C. Sherman Johnson shroud adjusters were designed for one design dinghies to make quick rig adjustments or to de-tension the rig for storage or to unstep the mast. 7 positions allow for micro adjustments to the rigging and the lever action will take up to 3 5/8". When the rig tension has been established, an included quick release locks it in place for a day or racing or pleasure sailing. Take the load off rigging or make quick adjustments to gain an edge using these quick release shroud adjusters.
- Allows quick tool-less rig adjustments
- De-tensions rigging for storage
- Ideal for one design dinghies
- Constructed of 316 stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Clevis pins secured with cotter rings
- Includes quick release locking pin
Small 7 Hole Quick-Release Shroud Levers
|Breaking Strength||1250 Pounds|
|Length||Closed 4 3/4"/ Open 7 3/4" (approx)|
|Pin to Pin||1 3/4" to 3 5/8"|
|Safe Working Load||400 Pounds|
Note This is the factory upgrade for the West Wight Potter 15 but it also works for all kinds of small boats. Make it easier to step your mast. **sold individually**