Reverse Rowing Compass
This is a reverse card rowing compass made for us by the folks at Ritchie. It mounts aft of the rower so that he can easily see what course the boat is traveling.
- CourseMinder Movable Bezel with Heading Memory Indicator remembers the way... so you don't have to!
- 2¾ Direct-Reading Dial
- Low Mounted Height 2¾ inches
- Surface Mount
- Extended Temperature Operating Range with Composite Construction and Diaphragm
- Exclusive DirectiveForce Magnets
- Hardened Steel Pivot and Sapphire Jewel Movement
- No Wiring or Power Needed
- Twist On/Off for Easy Removal
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
For the ultimate in accuracy, the dials in magnetic compasses should be balanced to compensate for dip caused by the earth's magnetic field. Our Ritchie Compasses come standard balanced for Zone 1 (essentially all of the Northern Hemisphere).
When requesting balancing for Zone 2-7, please indicate the zone most central to your boating area. Once balanced for a specific Zone, the compass will maintain accuracy for one Zone north or south.
Be sure to read about zones below and select the proper one for your order.