- Highest working load in its class
- Secure, versatile and secure attachement
- Low profile and compact
- Ultra low profile thru-sheave becket.
- Low friction 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full working load range.
- Sheave: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength Acetal
- Frame/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fibre reinforced Nylon
- Mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies to 5m (16ft)
- Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 5m (16ft)
- Control line applications on larger yachts
|Sheave Ø||1-3/16 in.||30 mm|
|Max. Rope Ø||5/16 in.||8 mm|
|M.W.L.||660 lb.||300 kg|
|B. L.||1320 lb.||600 kg|
|Weight||1.1 oz.||32 g|