Product DescriptionDigs like no other
- Formed from high quality steel plate and high end precision casting.
- ASTM certified bolts are oversized with a large margin to ensure safety.
- Although the bolt used in the assembly is load bearing, only a fraction of the load is transmitted to the bolt.
- Stainless Steel anchors feature a 2205 Duplex shank and 316L stainless steel fluke. The surface is hardened by shot-peening and then electro-polished to provide maximum corrosion resistance.
- In the carbon steel version every part of the anchor system is hot-dipped galvanized for corrosion protection. (All shanks are HT ASTM 514 Steel and flukes are mild steel A36 equivalent).
- Nose of the anchor is reinforced to guarantee a lifetime longevity.
- DESIGNED FOR FIT Designed to fit boats with bow sprits and bow pulpits.
After the release of the Mantus M2 Model we often get the question: which one is better? Both Anchors have an amazing setting and resetting ability and both are excellent choices for a primary anchor, but each has its own small specific advantages. Both anchors roll over well in most bottom conditions and it is rare for a properly weighted anchor to end up upside down, nevertheless M1 Anchor due to its rollbar is better at rolling over in a really soft silty bottom. The M2 anchor is less likely to get plugged up with muddy weeds, and without the need for the roll bar M2 is less bulky. Thus the M2 model provides a better fit for boats with bow pulpits with slotted anchor housing and bow sprits.
|M2 MODEL DIMENSIONS IMPERIAL (inches)|