3M 4200 Marine Adhesive Sealant
- Medium strength marine bonding allows for disassembly
- Formulated for fast cure, providing rapid results
- Tack-free in 1 hour and typically cures in 24 hours
- Above and below the water line applications
- Flexible and durable adhesion withstands stress
3Mâ¢ Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 4200FC is a one-component, medium-strength, moisture-curing, gap-filling polyurethane that delivers strong, flexible bonds to aluminum, wood, gelcoat and fiberglass. It forms watertight, weather-resistant seals above and below the waterline. In addition, its flexibility allows for dissipation of stress caused by shock, vibration, swelling or shrinking.
- Fiberglass deck to hull
- Wood to fiberglass
- Deck fittings
- Rubrail attachment
- Sealing screwholes
- Stanchion supports
Designed to Endure Marine Environments
3Mâ¢ Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 4200FC (PDF, 6.73 Mb) is a part of our broad range of adhesive sealants uniquely formulated for the marine market. Designed for reliable performance, 3M Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 4200FC provides the strength and flexibility that can meet the demands of many tough applications.